Money is tight, Grandma already owns these, and you haven’t found any other homemade Christmas gift ideas you’ve liked. Try these:
- Give someone some Snowman Poop, or the ingredients for Snowman Soup. (Several snowmen were harmed in the typing of this blog post)
- Homemade mittens. (Cut tube sock, Done. If you’re really fancy, you could knit or sew or weld these)
- Custom toilet paper for Grandpa/Grandpa, from Your Child The Artist. Give the kid a roll of TP, some markers, and VOILA.
- Homemade Play Dough. Also makes a great appetizer.
- These little chocolate donut thingies. But I would totally wrap these and give them to myself.
What are your favourite homemade gifts to receive?