Reasons why today is a wonderful day:
– Lillienne slept last night from 9pm until 9am this morning.
– Greek salad waiting for me in the fridge.
– Nabob coffee perkin’ smells better than anything else in this world.
– Cara’s coming over for lunch, Celeste is coming over to visit, and Erynne is coming for coffee later today.
– Dustin is simply wonderful.
I need to get my ass in gear. I want to start running. Maybe like, just a fast walk at first, then build up to a jog, then start running, then have a heart attack. Dustin runs. He started a while back and now he can somehow get his body out of bed at the ungodly hour of seven go for a run, and then go to work. If he can do it, I can. Right? RIGHT? I mean, I’m a pretty competitive person. But waking up EARLY to go OUTSIDE and RUN? for reals, yo. We’ll see. Anyhow, I wouldnt mind going shopping for some kick ass new runners. Maybe new shoes would get me in the mood! I am really at my wits end here. I hate gyms, they are always packed and you have like a 35 second time limit on the cardio machines, WHICH IS WHERE YOU NEED TO SPEND LIKE ATLEAST 45 MINUTES if you want to see any result. I hate working out at home, because thats just gay. I dont mind lifting weights and stuff at home but no tai bo or tai boxing, only thai chicken and thai take out, etc. I am thinking perhaps this weekend I will start. I’ll go ALONE so nobody can witness the girl who jogged for sixteen seconds, found a park bench, lit a cigarette and then passed out on her way to the ice cream stand.